Would you say that i have too many pets?

people tell me all the time that i have too many pets. i have one 30 pound dog one 55 pound dog and 2 cats. they all get vet care when they need it and they all get attention daily and they r fed quality foods. the cat's litterbox is changed every day…

people tell me all the time that i have too many pets. i have one 30 pound dog one 55 pound dog and 2 cats. they all get vet care when they need it and they all get attention daily and they r fed quality foods. the cat's litterbox is changed every day…...
    General Dog Discussions : Would you say that i have too many pets?...

• Would you say that i have too many pets?

Would you say that i have too many pets? General Dog Discussions
      people tell me all the time that i have too many pets. i have one 30 pound dog one 55 pound dog and 2 cats. they all get vet care when they need it and they all get attention daily and they r fed quality foods. the cat's litterbox is changed every day and they r all taken care of properly but i still have people telling me that i have too many animals. would u say that i have too many.

Would you say that i have too many pets? General Dog Discussions
    • As long as you can afford to take good care of them you can never have too many. There is too many animals that need homes and people like you are great for opening your hearts and homes to them.

• Well, to most people, pets are their family. So, would you consider yourself to have too many family members? You definitely seem to take care of them, so don't worry about what people say.

• Do the people have a reason for thinking you have too many? Is it legitimate?As long as you give them enough care, exercise and attention and have the means and willingness to do so for the rest of their lives then no, 4 is not too many....

• Eh... that's kind of a lot... (for me) IF they get the attention they need and physical needs than your fine!Maybe you live in a small house... so it looks like you have a lot of pets.

• not as long as all are taken care of no, I wouldn't. I get that all the time as well because I have 5 dogs (120 pnd Malamute, 75 pound APBT mix, 6 pound chihuahua and her 2, 2.5 pound sons who are 4 months old) 4 cats, a rabbit and a ferret. We also have well paying jobs and my furry kids all have vet care and great food (Canidae for the dogs and Chicken soup for the cat lovers soul for the cats....Merricks for the ferret and the Rabbit is on a premium as well) and we own our own house so space isnt an issue either. AS long as you love them, treat them great and take care of them health wise then do not worry about what other say. My dogs are walked daily, have all their shots and see the vet more than I see my doctor.