what should i feed my 1 year old german shep mix?

What should i feed my german shepard mix?hes like 60 pounds and i want him to be 45 like he was at the shelterhow many times should i feed him and how muchand what type of healthy foodand how can i make him lose pounds?

What should i feed my german shepard mix?hes like 60 pounds and i want him to be 45 like he was at the shelterhow many times should i feed him and how muchand what type of healthy foodand how can i make him lose pounds?...
    General Dog Discussions : what should i feed my 1 year old german shep mix?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• what should i feed my 1 year old german shep mix?

what should i feed my 1 year old german shep mix? General Dog Discussions
      What should i feed my german shepard mix?hes like 60 pounds and i want him to be 45 like he was at the shelterhow many times should i feed him and how muchand what type of healthy foodand how can i make him lose pounds?

what should i feed my 1 year old german shep mix? General Dog Discussions
    • UMM 60 POUND IS NORMAL!! FOR A SHEPARD MY SHEPARD IS 2 YRS AND IS 70 PONDS HE WAS 55 60AT AGE ONE THSIIS NORMAL YOU NEED TOFEEDHIMMORE NOT LESSS HER GROWING WHEN HE PLATUES IN AGE YOU CAN CUT BACKAND TRIMHIM UPBUT NOW HER NEES A FULL SUPPLY OF VITAMIS AND CALORIES TO REACH HIS DAILY REQUIREMENTS TO GROW!!ANY BAG OF DOG FOOD WILL HAVE A WEIGHT TO CUP RATIO OF FOOD!!AND TRY A GOOD BRAND OF FOOD LIEK PURINA 1 OR IAMS!!PLEASE FEED YOUR ANIMAL

• First is the dog overweight? At l year of age, 45 is not a lot of weight for an adult shepherd. Unless your vet has said the dog needs to lose weight, I wouldn't put him on any kind of restrictive diet. This breed usually is not fully grown until 2.5 to 3 years of age and your dog is still growing. I feed my dog Blue Wilderness by Blue Buffalo and give him about 2.5 cups a day, once a day in the evening.

• I also feed my dog Blue Buffalo. It's a natural, healthy dry dog food that my dog absolutely loves. It's a little bit more expensive than others but I'm happy to pay it to keep my dog healthy and happy. Here's some more info on Blue Buffalo.http://www.viewpoints.com/Blue-Buffalo-Wilderness-Dog-Food-reviews