I have a 6,almost 7 month old Yellow lab and border collie mix.?

She looks exactly like a yellow lab,except short. She looks as though she has stopped growing and is going to stay short! Our vet said her paws look as though she will get bigger,but she hasnt grown much. Does anyone have the same breed of dog,how big…

She looks exactly like a yellow lab,except short. She looks as though she has stopped growing and is going to stay short! Our vet said her paws look as though she will get bigger,but she hasnt grown much. Does anyone have the same breed of dog,how big…...
    General Dog Discussions : I have a 6,almost 7 month old Yellow lab and border collie mix.?...

• I have a 6,almost 7 month old Yellow lab and border collie mix.?

I have a 6,almost 7 month old Yellow lab and border collie mix.? General Dog Discussions
      She looks exactly like a yellow lab,except short. She looks as though she has stopped growing and is going to stay short! Our vet said her paws look as though she will get bigger,but she hasnt grown much. Does anyone have the same breed of dog,how big did it get? She was about 36lbs a month ago.

I have a 6,almost 7 month old Yellow lab and border collie mix.? General Dog Discussions
    • Are you worried that she will get to big?? I wouldn't worry that much, she may have gotten the big paws from the lab part of her and the smaller body from the collie part.

• At 7 months my aussie is very small, about 40 pounds, should be like 55-60. Small dogs happen, she will probebly gain weight over the next 12 months, height wise I wouldnt expect her to grow more. The paw thing is a myth, my pup had huge paws! He was the biggest of the litter, doubled his weight from vet visit to vet visit, and then just stopped and stayed small. Female border collies only weigh about 40-45 pounds grown, so it could just be the border collie in her, and labs have large paws.