Help my 11 month pitbull/boxer mix is always hungrey the vet just switched him to adult food and now he is?

always hungrey, starving really it seems. Its a great food (Halo) and he is very active I am just worried he is not getting enough nutrients or was taken off puppy food to soon. He does not have worms. He is not overweight at all he is 60 pounds and ever…

Help my 11 month pitbull/boxer mix is always hungrey the vet just switched him to adult food and now he is?

always hungrey, starving really it seems. Its a great food (Halo) and he is very active I am just worried he is not getting enough nutrients or was taken off puppy food to soon. He does not have worms. He is not overweight at all he is 60 pounds and ever…...
    General Dog Discussions : Help my 11 month pitbull/boxer mix is always hungrey the vet just switched him to adult food and now he is?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Help my 11 month pitbull/boxer mix is always hungrey the vet just switched him to adult food and now he is?

Help my 11 month pitbull/boxer mix is always hungrey the vet just switched him to adult food and now he is? General Dog Discussions
      always hungrey, starving really it seems. Its a great food (Halo) and he is very active I am just worried he is not getting enough nutrients or was taken off puppy food to soon. He does not have worms. He is not overweight at all he is 60 pounds and ever since he was switched to adult food he seems to be always hungrey. Anyone know what to do?

Help my 11 month pitbull/boxer mix is always hungrey the vet just switched him to adult food and now he is? General Dog Discussions
    • Yes, I know what I would do. Get him off that junk food out of bags straight away and give the poor lad REAL food - like what he is designed to eat. Raw meats and meaty bones. The poor boy is craving for a decent meal. Vets have no idea what they are doing when it comes to nutrition. They just parrot what they've learned at vet school - to make lots of money out of processed junk food not even suitable for the poor animals. So please, for your dog's sake, google this http://www.truthaboutpetfood.com/ and also google "Foods Pets Die For" and you'll get my drift.How would you like to have to live on Kellogh's NutriGrain for the rest of your life? It's pure rubbish and will make you ill and die in no time.Vets are taught to scare you about natural feeding, but it is by far the most nutritious and healthy way to keep your dog from having allergy problems and cancer and other side effects of being malnutritioned. Please email me if you would seriously like to know the truth about pet foods. I just LOVE seeing dogs being switched to real food and their loving it, wagging their tail and wolfing down their food like it's their last meal on earth, knowing how good it is for them.

• If your dog is constantly hungry, it can mean there are too many fillers and the food passes through him too quickly so he must eat more for energy. He will have large stools in this case. It can also mean that he is not getting enough food. Puppy food contains more filling fat and up to 40% more calories per serving when compared to adult food. Gradually increase his serving size to see if this is the case.