Is there any chinese shar-peis for free in north carolina?

i live in laurinburg nc.im lookin for a free shar-pei to include in the family.

i live in laurinburg nc.im lookin for a free shar-pei to include in the family....
    General Dog Discussions : Is there any chinese shar-peis for free in north carolina?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Is there any chinese shar-peis for free in north carolina?

Is there any chinese shar-peis for free in north carolina? General Dog Discussions
      i live in laurinburg nc.im lookin for a free shar-pei to include in the family.

Is there any chinese shar-peis for free in north carolina? General Dog Discussions
    • If I had a dog to give away, I would wonder why you were looking for a freebie. I would want to make sure you could afford vet care for the dog if it got sick, make sure you could afford to vaccinate it, that kind of thing.If you were looking because you want a pet, you might have to pay a nominal fee (my local pound costs $65 for an unneutered animal). Breed rescues are most likely in your area, talk to local vets. The pounds are full of purebred dogs, so are the rescue orgs. The dog shows in your area might be a place to visit, as well. You could talk to a few breeders and find out info from them.