about how much would it cost to get a 25lb dog neutered?

about how much would it cost to get a 25lb dog neutered?...
    General Dog Discussions : about how much would it cost to get a 25lb dog neutered?...

• about how much would it cost to get a 25lb dog neutered?

about how much would it cost to get a 25lb dog neutered? General Dog Discussions

about how much would it cost to get a 25lb dog neutered? General Dog Discussions
    • Sometimes shelters will do it for a lower fee, but other times, they won't do it for pets, jsut strays that come in. Most cities have a spay and neuter clinic. If you are paying over $70, I would drive out of town a little. I got both of my dogs done for about $50 each at the spay and neuter clinic. They all do the same owrk and they are all certified the same. Why pay more? But help your puppy out with some pain meds. he might need them.

• It really all depends where you live and where you take the dog. I'm from louisiana and here our vets are cheap 25lbs dog about 75 dollars and they keep them over night. but like i said you have to look for the cheapest place like we done here....good luck

• My vet charges $65 for a 25 pound dog..( my vet charges by the weight) Your local humane society is likely to have a program for low cost neuter, and it normally reduces the expense about 1/2...Many counties have free neuter for pets of fixed or low income families..so it sure won't hurt to call.the answer above advised to call all the vets in you area.. that is an excellent idea, as in our town one vet charges nearly twice what the other does for all services..

• http://www.lovethatcat.com/spayneuter.htmlLow or Free!!call and find out if they have an office near you, some only do cats but try it. the vets will charge 70 avg. they charge more for older .. thats what mine was.. but not the size

• Call your local animal shelter, once a month they should have a spay/neuter clinic and they can even give you information on programs that will help you with financial assistance for the procedure, if you qualify.

• It depends on which type of surgery you want. Laser surgery is easier on the dog, has a quicker heal time , has less chance of infection and you don't have to get stitches removed. It cost about $125 for my dog. I think the regular was $75 with our vet. Many shelters also offer low cost spay and neuter clinics. At the shelter here I think the cost is $35, but it will vary depending on what area you live in.