What size dog kong toy should I buy?

My lab puppy is 4 months old. She had a puppy kong, but now at 33 pounds and growing she needs a bigger one. Should I get her a large, extra large? What about king sized? The vet is guessing she'll top off at about 70 lbs. They are not the cheapest…

My lab puppy is 4 months old. She had a puppy kong, but now at 33 pounds and growing she needs a bigger one. Should I get her a large, extra large? What about king sized? The vet is guessing she'll top off at about 70 lbs. They are not the cheapest…...
    General Dog Discussions : What size dog kong toy should I buy?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What size dog kong toy should I buy?

What size dog kong toy should I buy? General Dog Discussions
      My lab puppy is 4 months old. She had a puppy kong, but now at 33 pounds and growing she needs a bigger one. Should I get her a large, extra large? What about king sized? The vet is guessing she'll top off at about 70 lbs. They are not the cheapest toy, so I want to buy one that she can use for a while. Thanks so much!

What size dog kong toy should I buy? General Dog Discussions
    • i would probably go with large, extra large maybe be a bit big for her now and her coming months.try www.petsupermarket.co.ukwww.zooplus.co.ukthey have good bargins on here and are very compeptive prices :)

• My 2 yr. old black lab absolutely loves the Kong Water dog toy. It comes in a medium and large size, so you can choose the right size for your dog. I know they can be pricey sometimes, but it really depends where you buy it. I found TailsByTheLake.com through a friend, and their large Kong Water toy is only about $13, not too bad at all :) http://tailsbythelake.com/cokowirom.html