My dog got into some Chip Ahoy Choclete Chip Cookies?

He's about 70 pounds and a mix of various breeds. And when I came back from being with my parents. I saw that he got into my bag of Chip Ahoy Chocolate Chip Chewy Cookies. I think he ate what was left which could not have been no more than 16. However, I…

He's about 70 pounds and a mix of various breeds. And when I came back from being with my parents. I saw that he got into my bag of Chip Ahoy Chocolate Chip Chewy Cookies. I think he ate what was left which could not have been no more than 16. However, I…...
    General Dog Discussions : My dog got into some Chip Ahoy Choclete Chip Cookies?...

• My dog got into some Chip Ahoy Choclete Chip Cookies?

My dog got into some Chip Ahoy Choclete Chip Cookies? General Dog Discussions
      He's about 70 pounds and a mix of various breeds. And when I came back from being with my parents. I saw that he got into my bag of Chip Ahoy Chocolate Chip Chewy Cookies. I think he ate what was left which could not have been no more than 16. However, I am very concern about it him and need some answers on how long I need to watch him for chocolate poisoning just in case.

My dog got into some Chip Ahoy Choclete Chip Cookies? General Dog Discussions
    • the dog will be fine the dog would have had to have eaten a lot of chocolate to become very sick but if the dog acts a little different for a few days i think you should take it to the vet

• I would say that that's not a lot but each dog is different. If he gets lethargic and starts shaking you should immediately take him to the vet. Also you can call the vet hospital and ask them over the phone. They know it's expensive to bring your pet in and they're usually really helpful over the phone.

• Every doggy is different and their digestive systems are unique but the average dog (being that weightage) wont really get sick due to chocolate in that amountage. Think about it, those chocolate chips are TINY on the cookies. Its takes a dog like a block of solid chocolate to get sick. But i know your concerned about your furry friend so you might wanna call the vet just to get some peace of mind(: