Will my kitten eventually stop meowing?

We took an eight month old kitten into our home today and her name is Keira. Ever since we got her here she's meowed for no reason at all every time we leave her sight! We're keeping her in a huge cage (built for like, 70-90 pound dogs) so we can litter…

We took an eight month old kitten into our home today and her name is Keira. Ever since we got her here she's meowed for no reason at all every time we leave her sight! We're keeping her in a huge cage (built for like, 70-90 pound dogs) so we can litter…...
    General Dog Discussions : Will my kitten eventually stop meowing?...

• Will my kitten eventually stop meowing?

Will my kitten eventually stop meowing? General Dog Discussions
      We took an eight month old kitten into our home today and her name is Keira. Ever since we got her here she's meowed for no reason at all every time we leave her sight! We're keeping her in a huge cage (built for like, 70-90 pound dogs) so we can litter box train her; although we still let her rome the living room when we are near. Anyway, she's in the cage now and is meowing CONSTANTLY. Will she eventually stop or something? Is it nerves? We took her to the vet and she's already had shots; plus Keira was given an awesome bill of health!

Will my kitten eventually stop meowing? General Dog Discussions