How to make a homemade springpole for my dog?

Spring-pole ;; Something that hangs dog jumps hangs on ..Does anyone know how to make a cheap version of it ?Its just for enjoyment and excersize of my dog not for fighting or nothing else as someone has already pointed out its used to fight dogs. dont…

Spring-pole ;; Something that hangs dog jumps hangs on ..Does anyone know how to make a cheap version of it ?Its just for enjoyment and excersize of my dog not for fighting or nothing else as someone has already pointed out its used to fight dogs. dont…...
    General Dog Discussions : How to make a homemade springpole for my dog?...

• How to make a homemade springpole for my dog?

How to make a homemade springpole for my dog? General Dog Discussions
      Spring-pole ;; Something that hangs dog jumps hangs on ..Does anyone know how to make a cheap version of it ?Its just for enjoyment and excersize of my dog not for fighting or nothing else as someone has already pointed out its used to fight dogs. dont be so suspicious its a toy!

How to make a homemade springpole for my dog? General Dog Discussions
    • get a chain...a bungie cordand somethin your dog will hang onto i used him rope toythen wrap the chain round a tree, attach the bungie cord to that and on the other end attatch the toy,, u will have to bend the metel hook bits on the bungie cord but it works fine..i have a staffordshire bull that loves itand to the idiot below me that didnt answer the question anyway...... most people that have spring poles dont fight their dog, i know some people do though.. my dog and most others love it

• let me guess pit bull? Hope its not to make the dog mean or fight.I know some dogs enjoy a tug.... hope its only for enjoyment for the dog!Its fighting contraband though so if your planning on fighting, don't get caught with it. And if you fight your dog... well rot in h**l. And if your a normal dog owner that doesn't plan on doing any of those inhumane things, sorry!