How to stop a dog from taking a dump in the alley?

How can I stop an unidentified dog from repeatedly taking a dump in an alley behind my house? I cannot be bothered to stand watch in the alley for when he returns but I want and end to the fouling.

How can I stop an unidentified dog from repeatedly taking a dump in an alley behind my house? I cannot be bothered to stand watch in the alley for when he returns but I want and end to the fouling....
    General Dog Discussions : How to stop a dog from taking a dump in the alley?...

• How to stop a dog from taking a dump in the alley?

How to stop a dog from taking a dump in the alley? General Dog Discussions
      How can I stop an unidentified dog from repeatedly taking a dump in an alley behind my house? I cannot be bothered to stand watch in the alley for when he returns but I want and end to the fouling.

How to stop a dog from taking a dump in the alley? General Dog Discussions
    • where i live people have been spraying a large orange circle round all piles of poop! with a warning about cctv and the threat of police!!! Dog muck is my pet hate - dont get me started!!!!!

• Have you heard of liquid fence Put some of that downThe dogs and cats hate it Put the end to this awful messOr just Get a cat :) lolOr get a cctv camrea and take the tape to the police

• Your question prompted me to quote a short verse of mine. I write little poems on this foul subject all the time. At least they amuse me !Some dogs are scruffySome are neat.Some are fierceWhile some are sweet.But every type of dog eats meatAnd drops its bowels in the street.

• There are bylaws governing dogs and dog owners for this kind of behaviour. If you are unable to identify the owner, try to get a picture of the dog and pass it on to the SPCA and notify the council of the dogs behaviour. They may be able to catch the animal and/or locate the owner and then take subsequent action.