,4 dogs,idontk now much about pets,so read below for questions:)?

I dont have much money,so if your advice has a homeremdy version of it,or cheaper version,or tempriory thing i can do ,plz say,but if it cost alot of mnoey ill probalyl take your adivce when i get sum money.I have a dog,has a bump on its back,most likely…

I dont have much money,so if your advice has a homeremdy version of it,or cheaper version,or tempriory thing i can do ,plz say,but if it cost alot of mnoey ill probalyl take your adivce when i get sum money.I have a dog,has a bump on its back,most likely…...
    General Dog Discussions : ,4 dogs,idontk now much about pets,so read below for questions:)?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ,4 dogs,idontk now much about pets,so read below for questions:)?

,4 dogs,idontk now much about pets,so read below for questions:)? General Dog Discussions
      I dont have much money,so if your advice has a homeremdy version of it,or cheaper version,or tempriory thing i can do ,plz say,but if it cost alot of mnoey ill probalyl take your adivce when i get sum money.I have a dog,has a bump on its back,most likely a lil tumor,and its very very very skinny,and has puss like boogers in its eye.my dads friend died so we kept the dog,and we just been feeding it dog food and i want advice for her?I know youll say vet,but i mean at the moment i dont have the mnoey,so tempriory adivce ofr anyo f tht?or cheaper way to deal with it?2nd nad 3rd dog are fine,there young puppys and seem fine,advice ot keep them happy and helathy? And the second one is a older dog that always gets scaps on her face and sunburns!:/ Cuz shes a pit with lil fur.adivce people?I may sound liek horrible person not taking them to the vet,but i cant right now.plz hrlp with the tempriory or sum good adivce ofr caring for them?hings ot do weekly?monthly?yearly?things i need ot do?buy?things they need?plz help any advice will help even a supply list,the one with the tumor is a black lab,the scab one is a pit,and the puppy are border collie/pits with a lil german shepred.Also is there any programs that wil help you cover there care?or temproioly til you get mnoey? anything?sorry for spelling but im in a hurry.

,4 dogs,idontk now much about pets,so read below for questions:)? General Dog Discussions
    • *dog with bump: this is very common and usually not a tumor but a fatty deposit that is harmless. Keep an eye in it, though. If it gets bigger quickly, starts to leak blood or fluid or changes in any other way, take the dog to the vet.*dog with sunburn: if you can, keep this dog inside. You can rub sunscreen on exposed skin, especially places like the muzzle, ears, tail. Wash any wounds with cool water and keep an eye on them. If they do not heal or get worse, take the dog to the vet.*dog with eye leakage: this is normal. Just wipe it away with a damp cloth.The best way to keep the puppies happy and healthy is to provide lots of new toys. Cheap stuffed animals are always a winner. Try contacting your local vet or shelter and ask if they have any veto art care programs that will work for you until you can pay for it.