My dog has an allergy to fleas?

She is so allergic that we are thinking about putting her down. We cant pay for a dermatologist so if anybody has some suggestions to how to help her PLEASE answer right away !Her life has no meaning to the poor thing she is my baby i do NOT want to put…

She is so allergic that we are thinking about putting her down. We cant pay for a dermatologist so if anybody has some suggestions to how to help her PLEASE answer right away !Her life has no meaning to the poor thing she is my baby i do NOT want to put…...
    General Dog Discussions : My dog has an allergy to fleas?...

• My dog has an allergy to fleas?

My dog has an allergy to fleas? General Dog Discussions
      She is so allergic that we are thinking about putting her down. We cant pay for a dermatologist so if anybody has some suggestions to how to help her PLEASE answer right away !Her life has no meaning to the poor thing she is my baby i do NOT want to put her down but she is miserable she cant enjoy life she cries all the time we just don't know what to do !

My dog has an allergy to fleas? General Dog Discussions
    • Well putting her down is definitely not the answer! Not to be rude, but how would you like it if someone thought it was cheaper to kill you rather than help you? Take her to a shelter if you dont want her or cant afford it, but euthanizing a dog for no reason is just cruel, she deserves a life too... common.

• If you can't pay for vet bills and all costs that come with the dog, then you should rehome her to someone who will! Dogs aren't free people! If she's your baby then you should do what's best for her.

• If you're dog is on a leash, I would suggest freeing your dog so she can move around. That would prevent fleas. Aside from that, there are anti-flea shampoos that are available. If you can't take her to the vet, you might seek the help of your local animal care center so that they could give you specific advice on treatments. If everything else fail, you can have your dog adopted instead and and her over to someone who is willing to take care and love her.