My dog should be finished with her heat cycle, but her vulva is still swollen?

She first started her heat cycle around mid to end of August. And I know that usually it takes three weeks or so for the cycle to be done over, but somehow her vulva is still swollen. There is no more blood, yet she still has the yellowish discharge.Is…

She first started her heat cycle around mid to end of August. And I know that usually it takes three weeks or so for the cycle to be done over, but somehow her vulva is still swollen. There is no more blood, yet she still has the yellowish discharge.Is…...
    General Dog Discussions : My dog should be finished with her heat cycle, but her vulva is still swollen?...

• My dog should be finished with her heat cycle, but her vulva is still swollen?

My dog should be finished with her heat cycle, but her vulva is still swollen? General Dog Discussions
      She first started her heat cycle around mid to end of August. And I know that usually it takes three weeks or so for the cycle to be done over, but somehow her vulva is still swollen. There is no more blood, yet she still has the yellowish discharge.Is this normal?

My dog should be finished with her heat cycle, but her vulva is still swollen? General Dog Discussions