Does anyone have any good recommendations on dog food brands that are hypo-allergenic?

My dog needs hypo-allergenic food. So the vet says and i just want to find a good brand.i have just started feeding him innova. He seems to like it. My vet refuses to do allergy testing so i don't know what ingredients he is allergic to. So it's more…

Does anyone have any good recommendations on dog food brands that are hypo-allergenic?

My dog needs hypo-allergenic food. So the vet says and i just want to find a good brand.i have just started feeding him innova. He seems to like it. My vet refuses to do allergy testing so i don't know what ingredients he is allergic to. So it's more…...
    General Dog Discussions : Does anyone have any good recommendations on dog food brands that are hypo-allergenic?...

• Does anyone have any good recommendations on dog food brands that are hypo-allergenic?

Does anyone have any good recommendations on dog food brands that are hypo-allergenic? General Dog Discussions
      My dog needs hypo-allergenic food. So the vet says and i just want to find a good brand.i have just started feeding him innova. He seems to like it. My vet refuses to do allergy testing so i don't know what ingredients he is allergic to. So it's more trial and error until i find the right one the search will continue i guess.

Does anyone have any good recommendations on dog food brands that are hypo-allergenic? General Dog Discussions
    • Do you know what your dog is allergic to? Eagle Pack Hollistic is pretty good, but you need to find something that your dog likes and isn't allergic to and is affordable for your budget.Try http://www.dogfoodanalysis.com/. The more stars, the better.

• What is hypo-allergenic food????Is your dog allergic to his food? Then it is an ingrediant that he is allergic too. If there is corn in it then its likely that.Feed him a high quality kibble like canidae, wellness, innova, orijen, etc.

• I used to work at a petstore, and this was one of the most common questions asked. If your dog is currently eating a brand of food that is found in your local grocery store (ex: Iams,Purina,Pedigree) its probably not the best for allergies or health in general.Anything you find at a pet specialty store is much better. You can try a grain-free hollistic food that contains no by-products or fillers. The most common list of ingredients that dogs are allergic too are meat (either beef or chicken) or grains (rice and corn). Some brands offer a fish formula as an alternative or a grain-free diet in the case of a grain allergy.Some brand even make a specific allergy formula,Try any of these : Natural Balance - allergy formulaEvo Ancestrial dietInnovaWellness AcanaOriginGonaturalHope that helps!Remember of course if you are ever switch your dogs food over to something different, do it gradually to avoid upsetting their stomach.

• Yes!! I have a dog that uses hypo-allergenic foods daily..!You might switch your dog to best hypo-allergenic products & supplements available over this site -----> http://www.agritura.com/index.php/cat/c380_Dog-Food.htmlEnjoy!!!!!!!