My dog seems constipated and has gas?

He eats Natures Recipe. He has horrible gas. He does poop a lot, and it looks normal. But he seems to be having a hard time getting it all out. Natures recipe is supposed to be good brand, and all organic. What could this be?

He eats Natures Recipe. He has horrible gas. He does poop a lot, and it looks normal. But he seems to be having a hard time getting it all out. Natures recipe is supposed to be good brand, and all organic. What could this be?...
    General Dog Discussions : My dog seems constipated and has gas?...

• My dog seems constipated and has gas?

My dog seems constipated and has gas? General Dog Discussions
      He eats Natures Recipe. He has horrible gas. He does poop a lot, and it looks normal. But he seems to be having a hard time getting it all out. Natures recipe is supposed to be good brand, and all organic. What could this be?

My dog seems constipated and has gas? General Dog Discussions
    • Just because it is supposed to be a good food and all organic means little. It is how well your dog tolerates it! perhaps it is time to try a different meat based food (i.e.: from chicken to lamb) But do it slowly like over a weeks time of mixing the old with the newYou vet can help here too!I tried to switch my dog from kirkland chicken and rice to natural balance...(over a 10 day period) cow pies and gas resulted. Back to her normal diet and all is well again!