Travelling with pets (plane)?

If i take my cats on a plane, I know they need a document from the local vet stating that they are well to travel. When I reach the destination, do the cats have to go into quarantine ?Thank you

If i take my cats on a plane, I know they need a document from the local vet stating that they are well to travel. When I reach the destination, do the cats have to go into quarantine ?Thank you...
    General Dog Discussions : Travelling with pets (plane)?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Travelling with pets (plane)?

Travelling with pets (plane)? General Dog Discussions
      If i take my cats on a plane, I know they need a document from the local vet stating that they are well to travel. When I reach the destination, do the cats have to go into quarantine ?Thank you

Travelling with pets (plane)? General Dog Discussions
    • it depends where you are traveling ... i recently brought my dogs home for christmas on the plane and i required no documents at all ... if you are changing continents, again it depends where you are going ... maybe add some details about where you are traveling and you might get some better answers ... i flew within canada and when i have flown to the united states from canada i required a vet letter stating the dogs were vaccinated against rabies ... when i brought my dogs to england they required a pet passport that took about six months to get and there was no quarantine at the other end ...