my dog has its skin wet sort of like sweat what can this be?

my dog has really sensitive skin.. she also has a skin allergie i belive because shes always scratching .. i already know that they dont sweat. that they only sweat by their paws but shes always wet sort of sweaty looky and shes a rat terrier... i barely…

my dog has really sensitive skin.. she also has a skin allergie i belive because shes always scratching .. i already know that they dont sweat. that they only sweat by their paws but shes always wet sort of sweaty looky and shes a rat terrier... i barely…...
    General Dog Discussions : my dog has its skin wet sort of like sweat what can this be?...

• my dog has its skin wet sort of like sweat what can this be?

my dog has its skin wet sort of like sweat what can this be? General Dog Discussions
      my dog has really sensitive skin.. she also has a skin allergie i belive because shes always scratching .. i already know that they dont sweat. that they only sweat by their paws but shes always wet sort of sweaty looky and shes a rat terrier... i barely see her pant ... only when were outside in the car i havent talked to the vet yet and im gonna go soon but i need info before i take extreme steps and mess her up

my dog has its skin wet sort of like sweat what can this be? General Dog Discussions
    • It could be a number of things, including a bacterial skin infection.Please take your dog to a vet asap. It's taking an 'extreme step' to delay in seeking medical evaluation and treatment and your procrastination could seriously 'mess her up'..Be a responsible pet owner and get her some professional help. Thanks!