1 week post acl dog surgery 3 year rottie, he looks like hes almost normal agian its kind of scary?

hes limping alittle but hes way past toe touching today he put his full weight on his repaired leg while peeing, should i be preventing this? hes still restricted to walk out and pee poop come back and lay down. But hes getting harder to keep down.oh he…

1 week post acl dog surgery 3 year rottie, he looks like hes almost normal agian its kind of scary?

hes limping alittle but hes way past toe touching today he put his full weight on his repaired leg while peeing, should i be preventing this? hes still restricted to walk out and pee poop come back and lay down. But hes getting harder to keep down.oh he…...
    General Dog Discussions : 1 week post acl dog surgery 3 year rottie, he looks like hes almost normal agian its kind of scary?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 1 week post acl dog surgery 3 year rottie, he looks like hes almost normal agian its kind of scary?

1 week post acl dog surgery 3 year rottie, he looks like hes almost normal agian its kind of scary? General Dog Discussions
      hes limping alittle but hes way past toe touching today he put his full weight on his repaired leg while peeing, should i be preventing this? hes still restricted to walk out and pee poop come back and lay down. But hes getting harder to keep down.oh he got fishing line procedure done on march 30th hes around 115 pounds

1 week post acl dog surgery 3 year rottie, he looks like hes almost normal agian its kind of scary? General Dog Discussions
    • I had a dog that had to have surgery on her ACL, really there isn't much you can do to prevent him from putting his weight down on the leg, just make sure he stays off it as much as possible for a little longer, if he shows signs of pain, call your vet and see what he suggests. Also this is a good question for your vet so I would call and ask himBy the way that fear of him reinjuring himself never really goes away. My dog was 8 when she had her surgery and up until the day she died we worried about her reinjuring herself. We tried to prevent her from jumping and stuff as well the rest of her life, she was a really well trained dog. We were told by the vet to never let her jump, I mean there will be times she will but that is what we were instructed to do becuase jumping is the easiest way to reinjure that