Can i feed my dog with an old expired sausage from the fridge?

I have this kabana, but im not sure if i can feed my dog this coz its says on the label, use within 5 days after opening but i have this in the fridge for about 1month or more. Is that ok for the dog though to eat, as they eat alot of dirty stuff…

I have this kabana, but im not sure if i can feed my dog this coz its says on the label, use within 5 days after opening but i have this in the fridge for about 1month or more. Is that ok for the dog though to eat, as they eat alot of dirty stuff…...
    General Dog Discussions : Can i feed my dog with an old expired sausage from the fridge?...

• Can i feed my dog with an old expired sausage from the fridge?

Can i feed my dog with an old expired sausage from the fridge? General Dog Discussions
      I have this kabana, but im not sure if i can feed my dog this coz its says on the label, use within 5 days after opening but i have this in the fridge for about 1month or more. Is that ok for the dog though to eat, as they eat alot of dirty stuff anyways?Thanks guys, i just dont want to waste it.

Can i feed my dog with an old expired sausage from the fridge? General Dog Discussions
    • As long as there is no mold and it doesn't smell then it should be fine. Dogs have very tough stomachs.Seriously people, dogs are scavengers by nature. Their stomachs are meant to eat things that humans normally wouldn't.

• heres the way i think about it when i feed my dog people food..if i wouldn't eat it,im sure not going to feed it to him.so NO..hes gonna get sick if you do

• I fed my Shepherd pork chops that was in the freezer for a month, I just boiled the meat, and add to her food, in small chunks, over several day's, she's been fine ever since. Dog's have rock iron stomach's, Lol !!!!If the kabana has been opened, more then 5 day's, or left in fridge for a month, then no, I wouldn't give it to your dog. Only if it was left in the freezer.

• As a general rule with meats etc, if YOU wouldnt eat it then dont feed it to your dog. So in answer to your question, no, you cant feed this to your dog. Common sense says that it says "consume within 5 days of opening" and its been there over a month - dont eat it. That does for dogs too. If you REALLLYYY dont want to waste it, maybe you should eat one, wait 24-48 hrs and if you're not sick then give it to your dog. If you're sick (which I assume you may be) then dont feed it to the dog.