what can happen if a dog eas fiber glass?

my dog was outside and he just ate fiber glass from the insulation pipe. what can happen to him?

my dog was outside and he just ate fiber glass from the insulation pipe. what can happen to him?...
    General Dog Discussions : what can happen if a dog eas fiber glass?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• what can happen if a dog eas fiber glass?

what can happen if a dog eas fiber glass? General Dog Discussions
      my dog was outside and he just ate fiber glass from the insulation pipe. what can happen to him?

what can happen if a dog eas fiber glass? General Dog Discussions
    • He can die. Watch him closely and call your vet to see what you can do for him. You should watch what you put your dog close to - do not just let him outside to fend for himself. He does not know that fiber glass is bad for him - but you should know that.

• It may lead to a serious problem. Learn more about feeding a dog.A well balanced diet is the best for all dog breeds.As more people understand the importance of nutrition to their own health, they're starting to consider what's in their dog's food bowl as well. Food manufacturers are only too happy to oblige, and the latest products are likely to be labeled natural or organic, and include ingredients said to promote health, such as blueberries and salmon oil. That said, it can still be a challenge to sort out high-quality chow from the canine equivalent of junk food.Tips on feeding an adult dog, http://pho.se/bzj