What should I bathemy dogs eye with after remove a tick from it. There is gunky stuff coming from her eye?

I remove a tick from my dogs eye last night (10 hours ago) This morning her eye was closed with soft gunky stuff. I have cleaned it with water. Is there anything else I can use to stop infection in her eye?

What should I bathemy dogs eye with after remove a tick from it. There is gunky stuff coming from her eye?

I remove a tick from my dogs eye last night (10 hours ago) This morning her eye was closed with soft gunky stuff. I have cleaned it with water. Is there anything else I can use to stop infection in her eye?...
    General Dog Discussions : What should I bathemy dogs eye with after remove a tick from it. There is gunky stuff coming from her eye?...

• What should I bathemy dogs eye with after remove a tick from it. There is gunky stuff coming from her eye?

What should I bathemy dogs eye with after remove a tick from it. There is gunky stuff coming from her eye? General Dog Discussions
      I remove a tick from my dogs eye last night (10 hours ago) This morning her eye was closed with soft gunky stuff. I have cleaned it with water. Is there anything else I can use to stop infection in her eye?

What should I bathemy dogs eye with after remove a tick from it. There is gunky stuff coming from her eye? General Dog Discussions
    • Look I would go straight to the vets , ticks are bad . You could have left the head of the tick in the eye and that`s what is coursing it to be infected and your dog has only one set of eyes so to be on the safe side off to the vets with her .