what your biggest pet peeve in the dog category?

mine is when people call mixed breed dogs "hybrids" because hybrid is a combination of two or more species not breeds.i have many more but thats what bugging me today, what about you?

what your biggest pet peeve in the dog category?

mine is when people call mixed breed dogs "hybrids" because hybrid is a combination of two or more species not breeds.i have many more but thats what bugging me today, what about you?...
    General Dog Discussions : what your biggest pet peeve in the dog category?...

• Oh, where do I start?*Teacup anything- and the idiots that say crap like "They DO exist, I have one, here's proof!"- and they reference some dumb breeders website. (I have Texas Swamp Poodles, my proof is my avatar!)*stupid designer dud names- and the people who INSIST they are real breeds*The people who trash people who own purebreds- last I checked, I had the right to own a purebred.*Not calling the vet when your dog is dying, been throwing up for days, lying listless on the floor, has a broken bone, etc.---subcategory here are the excuses- "The vet isn't open", "The vet is 30 miles away"- "I don't have the money"- "the dog will bleed in my brand new beamer"- etc., etc., etc.*The folks who think that they should breed their dogs----subcategory- those that let their dog "accidently" get pregnant- don't know how to deal with a dog in heat, don't know what to do when their dog has been in labor for 2 days, and then claim it isn't for the money* "How do I talk my Mom into getting me a dog, I REALLY want one!"* What do I name my dog?* The number of folks who ask a question, you give an honest answer, and they get mad and send you nastygrams, or have your answer deleted because you didn't agree with them!That about cover is!

• When people tell others what to do with their dogs, even when it had nothing to do with the actual question. For example...Q: At what age is it best for a female to get pregnant?A: GET YOUR DOG SPAYED!!! WHATS WRONG WITH YOU!!!Come on, get over yourselves.

• I have a few:*People asking breeding questions. Seriously, that's why breeders have mentors, not the advice of random strangers.*Teacups*Asking about hybrids when talking about mixed breeds*The designer names given to mixed breeds*The whole "Mutts are better/healthier than purebreds" crap. Hybrid vigor doesn't apply to mixed breed dogs.*Bad and potentially harmful 'advice' from so-called vets and vet techs. I'm not saying that there aren't professionals, but the rest of us can't see their credentials...*Questions like "Is my puppy cute" or "What should I name my puppy" or "How can I convince my mom/dad to let me have a dog, I really NEED one", etc. etc.*People who claim Pit Bulls are mean, nasty dogs.*People who think that Iams, Eukanuba, Ol' Roy, Science Diet, and other crappy foods are good for dogs.Just a few.

• Same here, I have heaps.People insisting that their Labradoodlecockaman is a purebred - as if. Designer dogs... *shudder*People asking what to do in an emergency - go to the vet... how hard is that to understand?People trying to sell their dogs here - it is not the right place.That's only a few, like I said, I have heaps more.

• people who say ALL pitbulls are mean... give me a break... thats like saying everyone that's from Alabama dates their relatives or all blacks like chicken or all whites look alike.....

• The morons who ask questions like "My dog just ate a bar of chocolate. What do I do?" Get off your damn computer and take him/her to the vet. Duh.And also the "How do I get my mom to let me get a dog?" Why don't you talk to her about it instead of us?

• I would have to agree with you on the hybrid and designer mutt questions today. and blue violet it is a Labracockadoodleman not just a Labradoodlecockaman lol.... I made that one up as an example of what I HATE LOL. Tomorrow it will probably be the pregnant dog questions.. you know cause it is spring and they are coming.