on average how many worms are in a pups system?

i wormed my gsd 14 week old pup yesterday... 2 worms came out in her poo after tea and none at night time this morning there have been no more. will this be it in the dog? i thought there would be more (although they were massive) also the worming…

i wormed my gsd 14 week old pup yesterday... 2 worms came out in her poo after tea and none at night time this morning there have been no more. will this be it in the dog? i thought there would be more (although they were massive) also the worming…...
    General Dog Discussions : on average how many worms are in a pups system?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• on average how many worms are in a pups system?

on average how many worms are in a pups system? General Dog Discussions
      i wormed my gsd 14 week old pup yesterday... 2 worms came out in her poo after tea and none at night time this morning there have been no more. will this be it in the dog? i thought there would be more (although they were massive) also the worming tablets... are they supposed to kill the worms or help them pass out? my other dogs have never had worms and so im quite new to this!

on average how many worms are in a pups system? General Dog Discussions