What is the average life of a Boston Terrier?

My dog is 7, turning 8 next May (2010). How long can I expect her to live? She seems pretty healthy right now.Also, when do Boston Terriers slow down? Right now she's playful and fun, but when will she slow down and become quiet? Basically, when does she…

My dog is 7, turning 8 next May (2010). How long can I expect her to live? She seems pretty healthy right now.Also, when do Boston Terriers slow down? Right now she's playful and fun, but when will she slow down and become quiet? Basically, when does she…...
    General Dog Discussions : What is the average life of a Boston Terrier?...

• What is the average life of a Boston Terrier?

What is the average life of a Boston Terrier? General Dog Discussions
      My dog is 7, turning 8 next May (2010). How long can I expect her to live? She seems pretty healthy right now.Also, when do Boston Terriers slow down? Right now she's playful and fun, but when will she slow down and become quiet? Basically, when does she reach her senior age?Thanks for the help.P.S. If you can give me tips on how to extend a Boston Terrier's life, that would be great too.

What is the average life of a Boston Terrier? General Dog Discussions
    • The average life expectancy for a Boston Terrier seems to be 12 years. But he could live to be about 15. Lots of websites say different things about how long they live though.One website said that Boston Terriers tend to be considered seniors around +10 years.As for how to extend her life... Just make sure she gets her vet checkups and keep her exercising! Good luck!