what is this skin allergy my dog keeps getting?

My dog is a 3 year old rottweiler and the past few month he keeps getting agraveted by something he licks and bites where it is causing his fur to fall off when I have looked at at the skin is flaky n dry and starts to puss ang have a foul odour has…

My dog is a 3 year old rottweiler and the past few month he keeps getting agraveted by something he licks and bites where it is causing his fur to fall off when I have looked at at the skin is flaky n dry and starts to puss ang have a foul odour has…...
    General Dog Discussions : what is this skin allergy my dog keeps getting?...

• what is this skin allergy my dog keeps getting?

what is this skin allergy my dog keeps getting? General Dog Discussions
      My dog is a 3 year old rottweiler and the past few month he keeps getting agraveted by something he licks and bites where it is causing his fur to fall off when I have looked at at the skin is flaky n dry and starts to puss ang have a foul odour has anyone eperinced anything like thisI have been to the vet and it keeps coming back they give me this diluted ontment to dab on bt I think it needs clearing up from the inside

what is this skin allergy my dog keeps getting? General Dog Discussions