At a average vet clinic how much are dog sedation pills for 5 hours?

I want to take my dog to the vet for his sedation pills for the drive, cause I'm moving. How much on average do the pills or medicine, whatever you are supposed touse. My dog is 8 months, about 25 pounds, Rottweiler, German Shepard mix.

I want to take my dog to the vet for his sedation pills for the drive, cause I'm moving. How much on average do the pills or medicine, whatever you are supposed touse. My dog is 8 months, about 25 pounds, Rottweiler, German Shepard mix....
    General Dog Discussions : At a average vet clinic how much are dog sedation pills for 5 hours?...

• At a average vet clinic how much are dog sedation pills for 5 hours?

At a average vet clinic how much are dog sedation pills for 5 hours? General Dog Discussions
      I want to take my dog to the vet for his sedation pills for the drive, cause I'm moving. How much on average do the pills or medicine, whatever you are supposed touse. My dog is 8 months, about 25 pounds, Rottweiler, German Shepard mix.

At a average vet clinic how much are dog sedation pills for 5 hours? General Dog Discussions