Where is a cheap place to spay/neuter a dog in or around the Tokyo area?

I am interested in adopting a 2 month old chihuahua and I am trying to find a cheap place to spay/neuter him plus get shots etc... I am also looking for a good vet in or around the tokyo area. I am trying to calculate the cost before actually getting the…

I am interested in adopting a 2 month old chihuahua and I am trying to find a cheap place to spay/neuter him plus get shots etc... I am also looking for a good vet in or around the tokyo area. I am trying to calculate the cost before actually getting the…...
    General Dog Discussions : Where is a cheap place to spay/neuter a dog in or around the Tokyo area?...

• Where is a cheap place to spay/neuter a dog in or around the Tokyo area?

Where is a cheap place to spay/neuter a dog in or around the Tokyo area? General Dog Discussions
      I am interested in adopting a 2 month old chihuahua and I am trying to find a cheap place to spay/neuter him plus get shots etc... I am also looking for a good vet in or around the tokyo area. I am trying to calculate the cost before actually getting the dog!

Where is a cheap place to spay/neuter a dog in or around the Tokyo area? General Dog Discussions