my dog is forgetting where to pee and poop?

she keeps going pee and poop on the carpet, the tile, and the beds. The weird thing is that she has not gone in about 2 days straight... PLEASE HELP!!

she keeps going pee and poop on the carpet, the tile, and the beds. The weird thing is that she has not gone in about 2 days straight... PLEASE HELP!!...
    General Dog Discussions : my dog is forgetting where to pee and poop?...

• my dog is forgetting where to pee and poop?

my dog is forgetting where to pee and poop? General Dog Discussions
      she keeps going pee and poop on the carpet, the tile, and the beds. The weird thing is that she has not gone in about 2 days straight... PLEASE HELP!!

my dog is forgetting where to pee and poop? General Dog Discussions
    • How old is she? and was she toilet trained outside?, was anything changes around the house? she could be having UTI or bladder infection, take her to the vet to get checked. Dogs behavior changes its a sign that they are sick

• This is a good indication that your dog actually has a medical problem.Please consult your vet about this ASAP- especially if your poor pup hasnt been to the toilet in days- that is NOT a sign of a healthy pet!Medical problems can cause your dog upsets which may make them forget their toiliting habits.Problems may include: Diabetes, Urinary track infections, Canine Cognetive Dysfunction, and a large amount of other health problems.I get the impression that your dog is probably an older canine, and may have problems with CCD (Canine Cognetive Dysfunction- which is basically Alzheimer's disease in dogs and will cause behavioural changes in your dog as well as confusion like this.) but there could also be other underlying medical problems which are causing this behaviour.I would definately consult a vet first before considering any other options as to why she is suddenly acting this way. Good luck with her! I hope you can find the solution soon!