What can dogs eat, as in human food?

i usually give him fruit but someone told me that those were bad for dogs, is that true?? And if it isn't can some people give me some suggestions... Thank u

What can dogs eat, as in human food?

i usually give him fruit but someone told me that those were bad for dogs, is that true?? And if it isn't can some people give me some suggestions... Thank u...
    General Dog Discussions : What can dogs eat, as in human food?...

• Dogs are omnivorous like us. They tend to do better with dog food that is 100% balanced nutrition. This avoids food poisoning, digestive problems like excess gas, diarrhea, among other problems associated with human food. Fruits and vegetables are a healthier choice of human food.Consistently feeding the same dog food is best. Avoid chocolate and onions because they tend to be toxic in large amounts.

• Pear pits, the stones from plums, peaches and apricots, apple core pits (contain cyanogenic glycosides resulting in cyanide posioning) Potato peelings and green looking potatoes Rhubarb leaves Moldy/spoiled foods Alcohol Yeast dough Coffee grounds, beans & tea (caffeine) Hops (used in home brewing) Tomato leaves & stems (green parts) Broccoli (in large amounts) Raisins and grapes Cigarettes, tobacco, cigarschocolateonions-garlicmacadameon nutsALL OF THESE ARE POISONOUS FOR YOUR DOG ANYTHING BESIDES WHATS IN THIS LISTgood luck!!