What does it mean when your dog has a fever, is not eating or drinking and is vomitting?

For the past 2 days my dog will not eat, or drink. She has vomitted 3 times now and I think she has a fever. I don't know what's wrong with her. Any ideas?

What does it mean when your dog has a fever, is not eating or drinking and is vomitting?

For the past 2 days my dog will not eat, or drink. She has vomitted 3 times now and I think she has a fever. I don't know what's wrong with her. Any ideas?...
    General Dog Discussions : What does it mean when your dog has a fever, is not eating or drinking and is vomitting?...

• IT MEANS SHE'S FREAKIN SICK, GENIUS.....GOOD GRIEF. GO TO THE VET....BETTER YET GIVE HER TO SOMEONE WHO CAN TAKE CARE OF HER PROPERLY. GEEZ I HOPE YOU DON'T HAVE KIDS.

• VET??????okay here are the questions on this forum that piss me off:1. my dog is shriveled up in a ball dehydrated and not eating, we keep her outside, is there a problem?2. my dog might be pregnant again because our male dog keeps humping her, what do i do?3. I want a working dog, and i plan to chain him outside all day, how do they do in the winter and summer?

• It means she is a pretty sick little puppy and needs to see a vet right away, she may have gotten into some poison, or something like that, or may have distemper, or any number of things. but do not delay getting her to a vet.. she can dehydrate in no time and you might lose her.. good luck..

• not sure where in the world you are......... but where i am its Halloween.... when my dog was alive at this time of year she wouldn't eat and had to be dragged out for walks... reason being was all the kids with there fire works going of would scare the crap out of her........ it might be that???

• get dog to vet immediately. only vet will know. two serious possiblities: poisoned or dying. the animal is in great pain and is suffering. if it were you, would you want medical help? get the dog to the vet rapidly!

• The pet could have parvo. This is a life threatening problem! A vet can usually treat this with out complication. Time is a big factor so go as quick as possible.

• She is probably dehydrated by now. You need to get her to the vet and get some fluids in her. She could have a variety of issues. I do not want to frighten you but here are some possibilities: Possibly ingested something not edible....is sick from an illness, ingested a poison of some sort, chemical entered her system, blockage inside of her stomach or other vital organ...etc. etc. Dogs are just like people. Go to the vet - now!

• Take the dog to the vet.....it's prolly not much and needs to rest and not eat for a few days...give rice and browned beef...mix together...my dogs love it..most importantly....take it to the VET....it has a fever.....go go go go go go go to the vET...

• Firstly, i will be brave enough too get him checked by the vet and ask his suggestions.Keep him in a warm place where he/she is comfortable then i will take the basic necessities 4 it and take more care of it.Then if there is god in every living & non living creature he will help ur dog to get well soon. I pray to the god let ur dog get well soon and becomes fit and fine as soon as possible.May he/she dog live long!Do take care of ur health too.Keep smiling!

• See if he will eat some grass, that sounds like it might have eaten something bad and if you can get them to eat grass that should get up what is in the stomach and help if not PLEASE go to vet!!!!