How do you feel about dogs getting on furniture and sleeping with you in bed?

I know they should be on the floor if they are in training for dominant behaviors, but after they have worked out their problems, shouldn't they be allowed to sleep with the "pack"? I have a huge 100 lb four year old dog (very submissive to other dogs,…

How do you feel about dogs getting on furniture and sleeping with you in bed?

I know they should be on the floor if they are in training for dominant behaviors, but after they have worked out their problems, shouldn't they be allowed to sleep with the "pack"? I have a huge 100 lb four year old dog (very submissive to other dogs,…...
    Other Pet Discussions : How do you feel about dogs getting on furniture and sleeping with you in bed?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I wouldn't have it any other way! I LOVE my dogs, they are not going to be pushed off the sofa! But I have a kid and dog friendly house. Someday I might get a white sofa (uh, probably not) but my furniture is muted earth tones..so the DOGS can lie on it. My house is clean enough. I can't imagine having a dog that can only be on the floor. Outside all the time? No way ever!