How can I keep my huskies from running away?

I have a male and a female husky and I love them dearly,but they will not stay in my yard. I even bought two kennels and put them together for a large play area and they get out no matter what.I can't keep them in the house because they just stand by the…

I have a male and a female husky and I love them dearly,but they will not stay in my yard. I even bought two kennels and put them together for a large play area and they get out no matter what.I can't keep them in the house because they just stand by the…...
    Other Pet Discussions : How can I keep my huskies from running away?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How can I keep my huskies from running away?

How can I keep my huskies from running away? Other Pet Discussions
      I have a male and a female husky and I love them dearly,but they will not stay in my yard. I even bought two kennels and put them together for a large play area and they get out no matter what.I can't keep them in the house because they just stand by the back door the whole time wanting out.Any suggetions?They break chains and get out of their kennel.

How can I keep my huskies from running away? Other Pet Discussions
    • I have 2 suggestions,first if their male consider haveing them nuitered,I have a toy poodle he did the same thing.Had him fixed,and he dosent run away any more.If thats too drastic,consider one of those great big square cages for them to play in.Hey anything is better than them getting hit by a car right?