What type of fish can I put in a fish bowl? Am I only limited to Beta and Gold Fish?

I am trying to add some decor to my room by addiing some fish. I'm just using some fish bowls, but I don't know what type of fish I can use.

What type of fish can I put in a fish bowl? Am I only limited to Beta and Gold Fish?

I am trying to add some decor to my room by addiing some fish. I'm just using some fish bowls, but I don't know what type of fish I can use....
    Other Pet Discussions : What type of fish can I put in a fish bowl? Am I only limited to Beta and Gold Fish?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What type of fish can I put in a fish bowl? Am I only limited to Beta and Gold Fish?

What type of fish can I put in a fish bowl? Am I only limited to Beta and Gold Fish? Other Pet Discussions
      I am trying to add some decor to my room by addiing some fish. I'm just using some fish bowls, but I don't know what type of fish I can use.

What type of fish can I put in a fish bowl? Am I only limited to Beta and Gold Fish? Other Pet Discussions
    • For one, goldfish DO NOT belong in a bowl. They require at least 10 gallons EACH. So please please please do not try to put one in a bowl. Your just asking for the poor thing to die. Betta's on the other hand do very well in bowls. Make sure you keep the bowl clean though, and make sure its a decent size bowl. Clean the water once to twice a week, and only feed small amounts. Good luck!

• BOWLS ARE BAD!!!! No fish belongs in a bowl, not even betta. Please PLEASE PLEASE get a tank for your fish. One gallon of water per inch of fish if you don't want to torture them. Also, do regular water changes and check chemical levels.