How do I know what kind of a hamster my hamster is?

My hamster is mostly brown except for his belly which is white, and the black stripe that goes down his back. I'm not sure, but I'm guessing he's around 4 inches. Just a guess.I tried going to hamster websites a couple of months ago, but it wasn't…

My hamster is mostly brown except for his belly which is white, and the black stripe that goes down his back. I'm not sure, but I'm guessing he's around 4 inches. Just a guess.I tried going to hamster websites a couple of months ago, but it wasn't…...
    Other Pet Discussions : How do I know what kind of a hamster my hamster is?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How do I know what kind of a hamster my hamster is?

How do I know what kind of a hamster my hamster is? Other Pet Discussions
      My hamster is mostly brown except for his belly which is white, and the black stripe that goes down his back. I'm not sure, but I'm guessing he's around 4 inches. Just a guess.I tried going to hamster websites a couple of months ago, but it wasn't specific enough. Mostly cuz i probably didn't look right. And now I don't want to go looking aroun anymore.

How do I know what kind of a hamster my hamster is? Other Pet Discussions
    • Syrians are relatively larger than dwarfs.Is this your hammy?http://www.petwebsite.com/hamsters/dwarf_campbells_russian_hamsters.htmJust so you know, Syrians cant be kept together with any other hammies. If you have a pair of dwarfs, its best kept in same sex pairs.