What kinds of fish and plants can you put with a sea horse?

I really want a sea horse but I dont know what plants and fish I can put with it.

I really want a sea horse but I dont know what plants and fish I can put with it....
    Other Pet Discussions : What kinds of fish and plants can you put with a sea horse?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What kinds of fish and plants can you put with a sea horse?

What kinds of fish and plants can you put with a sea horse? Other Pet Discussions
      I really want a sea horse but I dont know what plants and fish I can put with it.

What kinds of fish and plants can you put with a sea horse? Other Pet Discussions
    • Pretty much any non-aggresive saltwater fish, invertebrates or plants will work. Stay away from anemones, or fish that are fast feeders. Seahorses aren't great swimmers, so fast-swimming fish can clear out all the food before the seahorses can get their fill.As far as invertebrates: small starfish, peppermint shrimp, fire shrimp, tube (umbrella) worms, and most hard corals are fine. Stay away from anything with sweeper tentacles or nematocysts (stinging cells).Hope this helps,Tim