My dog had a stroke and now theres something wrong with his foot.?

This morning my 9 year old chihuahua had what the vet thought was a stroke. He got some valum and is less stiff now but he falls sometimes becuase of his left side. At first we thought he had paralysis in his back left foot but now we realize it's his…

This morning my 9 year old chihuahua had what the vet thought was a stroke. He got some valum and is less stiff now but he falls sometimes becuase of his left side. At first we thought he had paralysis in his back left foot but now we realize it's his…...
    General Dog Discussions : My dog had a stroke and now theres something wrong with his foot.?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• My dog had a stroke and now theres something wrong with his foot.?

My dog had a stroke and now theres something wrong with his foot.? General Dog Discussions
      This morning my 9 year old chihuahua had what the vet thought was a stroke. He got some valum and is less stiff now but he falls sometimes becuase of his left side. At first we thought he had paralysis in his back left foot but now we realize it's his front left foot, but I don't think it's paralysis. He can move it and stand sort of but then he just lifts it up like it's tender. I don't know what's going on so if anyone does please answer this question. Thank you.

My dog had a stroke and now theres something wrong with his foot.? General Dog Discussions
    • what i think is that when the dog had a stroke and tried to walk he probably fell on it or twisted it try another vet just to see what they say ...