How do I become involved in rescuing animals?

I absolutely LOVE animals! Dogs are my favorite. I would like to work for a rescue organization but I have no idea how to get started. I don't have any education in vet care and don't really want to go through that expensive process. I have volunteered…

I absolutely LOVE animals! Dogs are my favorite. I would like to work for a rescue organization but I have no idea how to get started. I don't have any education in vet care and don't really want to go through that expensive process. I have volunteered…...
    General Dog Discussions : How do I become involved in rescuing animals?...

• How do I become involved in rescuing animals?

How do I become involved in rescuing animals? General Dog Discussions
      I absolutely LOVE animals! Dogs are my favorite. I would like to work for a rescue organization but I have no idea how to get started. I don't have any education in vet care and don't really want to go through that expensive process. I have volunteered for the SPCA before but I want to do it as a career. Does anyone know how I can get started

How do I become involved in rescuing animals? General Dog Discussions
    • You can't make a career out of rescue, there really isn't money involved as most struggle. Continue to voulnteer at a shelter or rescue , you could also foster.