i found a dog and its very calm, the dog keeps spinning around once i let him of the leash! is that normal?

i found a dog and its very calm, the dog keeps spinning around once i let him of the leash! is that normal?

i found a dog and its very calm, the dog keeps spinning around once i let him of the leash! is that normal?...
    General Dog Discussions : i found a dog and its very calm, the dog keeps spinning around once i let him of the leash! is that normal?...

• i found a dog and its very calm, the dog keeps spinning around once i let him of the leash! is that normal?

i found a dog and its very calm, the dog keeps spinning around once i let him of the leash! is that normal? General Dog Discussions

i found a dog and its very calm, the dog keeps spinning around once i let him of the leash! is that normal? General Dog Discussions