Looking for suggestions for a dog carrier for my 9lb pomeranian I'd like to take hiking?

My dog has health problems that keep her from extensive exercise and I would like to take her hiking with me this summer. I'm wondering what would be the most comfortable carrier for her, front pack or back pack. Has anyone tried and had success with any…

Looking for suggestions for a dog carrier for my 9lb pomeranian I'd like to take hiking?

My dog has health problems that keep her from extensive exercise and I would like to take her hiking with me this summer. I'm wondering what would be the most comfortable carrier for her, front pack or back pack. Has anyone tried and had success with any…...
    General Dog Discussions : Looking for suggestions for a dog carrier for my 9lb pomeranian I'd like to take hiking?...

• Looking for suggestions for a dog carrier for my 9lb pomeranian I'd like to take hiking?

Looking for suggestions for a dog carrier for my 9lb pomeranian I'd like to take hiking? General Dog Discussions
      My dog has health problems that keep her from extensive exercise and I would like to take her hiking with me this summer. I'm wondering what would be the most comfortable carrier for her, front pack or back pack. Has anyone tried and had success with any products?

Looking for suggestions for a dog carrier for my 9lb pomeranian I'd like to take hiking? General Dog Discussions