What would cause a dogs eyes to drain?

I recently got a siberian husky. I wouldn't think it to be normal for any animals eyes to constantly drain. I will take him to the vet but what do you think would cause it or is something normal for huskeys?His eyes have a yellow puss that drains from…

I recently got a siberian husky. I wouldn't think it to be normal for any animals eyes to constantly drain. I will take him to the vet but what do you think would cause it or is something normal for huskeys?His eyes have a yellow puss that drains from…...
    General Dog Discussions : What would cause a dogs eyes to drain?...

• What would cause a dogs eyes to drain?

What would cause a dogs eyes to drain? General Dog Discussions
      I recently got a siberian husky. I wouldn't think it to be normal for any animals eyes to constantly drain. I will take him to the vet but what do you think would cause it or is something normal for huskeys?His eyes have a yellow puss that drains from the corner of his eyes. Just curious if anyone knows what would cause this?Thank you Micki... He seems healthy..... I will take him to the vet, just curious if anyone knew what may cause that? Thank you.

What would cause a dogs eyes to drain? General Dog Discussions
    • Do you mean his eye has a discharge? That's a symptom of illness and I'd get him in asap for proper diagnosis and treatment.....no one on here can do that for you without seeing the dog. A healthy puppy should have clear eyes and nose, be active and happy and never lethargic, have solid bowel movements and never liquid...any of these opposite symptoms presenting are cause for concern.