How do I stop my 9 week old black lab from whinning?

We just got her, she is fine in the house but when you go to take her outside to potty, she goes but whines the whole time. There are 2 dogs across the street that bark at her and she doesnt like it. Sometimes she even whines inside when we are playing.…

We just got her, she is fine in the house but when you go to take her outside to potty, she goes but whines the whole time. There are 2 dogs across the street that bark at her and she doesnt like it. Sometimes she even whines inside when we are playing.…...
    General Dog Discussions : How do I stop my 9 week old black lab from whinning?...

• How do I stop my 9 week old black lab from whinning?

How do I stop my 9 week old black lab from whinning? General Dog Discussions
      We just got her, she is fine in the house but when you go to take her outside to potty, she goes but whines the whole time. There are 2 dogs across the street that bark at her and she doesnt like it. Sometimes she even whines inside when we are playing. Can anyone help us figure out why she is whinning or maybe tell us how to stop it? I realize she is just a puppy but she wont go for walks or play outside.

How do I stop my 9 week old black lab from whinning? General Dog Discussions
    • It sounds like she needs to get use to her new home. She may not like loud noises and you will probably have to condition her to them. If it doesn't seem to get any better call your vet and ask their opinion. Can you take her in the back yard rather than the front, at least until she gets use to going outside?