Do you treat your dogs with alternative medicines?

Like my dog got ringworm, i didnt notice, she gave it to my 3 year old, i had to wait 4 days to take them to dr and vet, so i used apple cider vinegar and salt, cured them both 4 xs a day for a week and a half. Went away after 4 days thoughAnd before you…

Like my dog got ringworm, i didnt notice, she gave it to my 3 year old, i had to wait 4 days to take them to dr and vet, so i used apple cider vinegar and salt, cured them both 4 xs a day for a week and a half. Went away after 4 days thoughAnd before you…...
    General Dog Discussions : Do you treat your dogs with alternative medicines?...

• Do you treat your dogs with alternative medicines?

Do you treat your dogs with alternative medicines? General Dog Discussions
      Like my dog got ringworm, i didnt notice, she gave it to my 3 year old, i had to wait 4 days to take them to dr and vet, so i used apple cider vinegar and salt, cured them both 4 xs a day for a week and a half. Went away after 4 days thoughAnd before you bash me, i took my son to the dr and he said there was no ringworm, so i decided against taking my dog to vet. Im sure they had it

Do you treat your dogs with alternative medicines? General Dog Discussions
    • Yes, although I use alternative things to prevent illness. My dogs never been sick (beside when I rescued him, which he had to be professionally treated as he was very ill and I did not know). For somethings I am all for natural, other things I let the vet handle :)

• Yes I do. Strongly believe in holistic preventitives and I don't have a lot of faith in vaccinations but that's just my opinion...There are some old farmer treatments that work but I think a combination of both is the way to go. Knowing when to head straight to the vet is important too but let's be honest $ is tight and just because I can't fork over hundreds of dollars to the vet doesn't mean I'm a bad dog owner...