what to do in case of cluster seizures?

I have a 10 months old doberman puppy and he just had three seizures in two and a half hours. I am really freaked out. He hasn't been moving at all between seizures and is still paralyzed. 20 minutes have passed since the last one. I don't know what to…

I have a 10 months old doberman puppy and he just had three seizures in two and a half hours. I am really freaked out. He hasn't been moving at all between seizures and is still paralyzed. 20 minutes have passed since the last one. I don't know what to…...
    General Dog Discussions : what to do in case of cluster seizures?...

• what to do in case of cluster seizures?

what to do in case of cluster seizures? General Dog Discussions
      I have a 10 months old doberman puppy and he just had three seizures in two and a half hours. I am really freaked out. He hasn't been moving at all between seizures and is still paralyzed. 20 minutes have passed since the last one. I don't know what to do.It's 2 am and there are no emergency vets in my area.

what to do in case of cluster seizures? General Dog Discussions
    • If your dog is having seizures, the only logical thing you can do it to take your puppy to the vet, find out what's causing his seizures and how you can control them. The more seizures the puppy has, the more dangerous it becomes for the puppy, so get off your computer and get your puppy to an Emergency Vet NOW, if your regular vets office is closed. Do not put this off!