Does anyone know of a reasonably priced dog boarding facility near Attleboro, MA or the Boston area?

Hello, My husband and I are searching for a dog boarding facility near Attleboro, MA or the Boston area. Most of the places we looked up online were $30-45 a night per dog! Our previous kennel charged $35 for both our dogs. If you know of a clean,…

Does anyone know of a reasonably priced dog boarding facility near Attleboro, MA or the Boston area?

Hello, My husband and I are searching for a dog boarding facility near Attleboro, MA or the Boston area. Most of the places we looked up online were $30-45 a night per dog! Our previous kennel charged $35 for both our dogs. If you know of a clean,…...
    General Dog Discussions : Does anyone know of a reasonably priced dog boarding facility near Attleboro, MA or the Boston area?...

• Does anyone know of a reasonably priced dog boarding facility near Attleboro, MA or the Boston area?

Does anyone know of a reasonably priced dog boarding facility near Attleboro, MA or the Boston area? General Dog Discussions
      Hello, My husband and I are searching for a dog boarding facility near Attleboro, MA or the Boston area. Most of the places we looked up online were $30-45 a night per dog! Our previous kennel charged $35 for both our dogs. If you know of a clean, reputable, reasonably priced boarding facility please respond. Also, if you used the facility can you please comment on the cleanliness, staff, happiness of your dog while there, etc. Thank you so much for your help.

Does anyone know of a reasonably priced dog boarding facility near Attleboro, MA or the Boston area? General Dog Discussions
    • Have you looked into any vets that border animals in your area my vet borders animals (cats/dogs/ snakes/lizards etc etc) I have 3 dotties and he charged me 16 bucks a night (in Fl) What about a friend or family member careing for the animals if need to leave for a few days?? I do this as well family wont allow things to happen.....