Does anybody know if the University of Georgia has an aqua vet program?

I can't seem to find out on their website. Is an aquavet program only for vet schools near the ocean such as the University of Florida?Any answers would be greatly appreciated

I can't seem to find out on their website. Is an aquavet program only for vet schools near the ocean such as the University of Florida?Any answers would be greatly appreciated...
    General Dog Discussions : Does anybody know if the University of Georgia has an aqua vet program?...

• Does anybody know if the University of Georgia has an aqua vet program?

Does anybody know if the University of Georgia has an aqua vet program? General Dog Discussions
      I can't seem to find out on their website. Is an aquavet program only for vet schools near the ocean such as the University of Florida?Any answers would be greatly appreciated

Does anybody know if the University of Georgia has an aqua vet program? General Dog Discussions
    • If you are talking about a marine mammal specialty then you are looking at a very few schools. The cost of the facility is enormous. If you are talking about using pools for therapy after surgery or as a conditioning tool for race horses and dogs then you might find more opportunities. Try a different search and see which schools come up.