How long does it normally take a puppy to finish a ziggy?

My puppy of 4 months is eating the ziggy treats in less than 10 minutes--or hiding them from us. But we searched everywhere and couldn't find them so we are pretty sure he ate it. Is this normal? Should I stop giving them to him? I've tried to put it in…

My puppy of 4 months is eating the ziggy treats in less than 10 minutes--or hiding them from us. But we searched everywhere and couldn't find them so we are pretty sure he ate it. Is this normal? Should I stop giving them to him? I've tried to put it in…...
    General Dog Discussions : How long does it normally take a puppy to finish a ziggy?...

• How long does it normally take a puppy to finish a ziggy?

How long does it normally take a puppy to finish a ziggy? General Dog Discussions
      My puppy of 4 months is eating the ziggy treats in less than 10 minutes--or hiding them from us. But we searched everywhere and couldn't find them so we are pretty sure he ate it. Is this normal? Should I stop giving them to him? I've tried to put it in the kong thing and he just didn't like it. He wouldn't even touch it. Help!

How long does it normally take a puppy to finish a ziggy? General Dog Discussions
    • sorry I had never heard of the ziggy treats. He is probably hiding them somewhere. They can hide things in some of the darndest places. Not sure what they are made of. As long as he is not having any digestive problems he should be okay. You could ask the vet about them. Did you buy them from the vet?