My dog's leg is shaking when she puts weight on it?

My dog is a Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier puppy. She is 2 1/2 months old. I've noticed that when she's sitting, her left front leg quivers. Also, it shakes sometimes when she is standing. Does anyone know what the problem with her leg is?

My dog is a Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier puppy. She is 2 1/2 months old. I've noticed that when she's sitting, her left front leg quivers. Also, it shakes sometimes when she is standing. Does anyone know what the problem with her leg is?...
    General Dog Discussions : My dog's leg is shaking when she puts weight on it?...

• My dog's leg is shaking when she puts weight on it?

My dog's leg is shaking when she puts weight on it? General Dog Discussions
      My dog is a Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier puppy. She is 2 1/2 months old. I've noticed that when she's sitting, her left front leg quivers. Also, it shakes sometimes when she is standing. Does anyone know what the problem with her leg is?

My dog's leg is shaking when she puts weight on it? General Dog Discussions
    • Take her a vet, we can't tell you what is wrong..when you got this puppy, you brought it in to you world, he sounds like he's hurt...nobody on here can help you...

• She's shaking because something is causing her pain. Shaking is a sign that the dog is in pain. A number of things could be wrong and only a vet is qualified to give you a diagnosis and treat the problem. She may have Injured her leg somehow or it may be something Internal. Emergency Vets are open 24 hours. You can find one in your Yellow Pages under Veterinarians. Please take her in Immediately, so this problem doesn't become worse and so she doesn't have to suffer in pain. No dog should be made to suffer in pain. It's cruel and inhumane.