How much does it cost to get a 11 week old puppy vacanations?

I am getting two 11 week old lab puppies and im wondering how much their first shots are. the breeder hasnt gotten them shots yet so yes i know these shots are late.

I am getting two 11 week old lab puppies and im wondering how much their first shots are. the breeder hasnt gotten them shots yet so yes i know these shots are late....
    General Dog Discussions : How much does it cost to get a 11 week old puppy vacanations?...

• How much does it cost to get a 11 week old puppy vacanations?

How much does it cost to get a 11 week old puppy vacanations? General Dog Discussions
      I am getting two 11 week old lab puppies and im wondering how much their first shots are. the breeder hasnt gotten them shots yet so yes i know these shots are late.

How much does it cost to get a 11 week old puppy vacanations? General Dog Discussions
    • That's a shame that the breeder didn't start the puppies out in life, right. You have gotten your puppy from a irresponsible Back Yard breeder. Call the Vet in your area and they can tell you how much the vaccines are.

• All vets will follow their own protocol & charge varying fees, if you came to my Dr.'s office we would do a DHLPP1,then in 1 month DHLPP2 & Rabies 1 year vaccine. It would cost you $28 for the first visit, & $62 for the second. Don't forget about intestinal parasites & heartworm prevention.