1 month old doberman rottweiler mixed how to take care of?

i just got a 1 month old doberman rottweiler mixed. im about to take him to get him his shots and he's really active. im not sure what i should give him to eat in the mean time, or how to take care of him (bathe trim etc) or how to train him can anyone…

i just got a 1 month old doberman rottweiler mixed. im about to take him to get him his shots and he's really active. im not sure what i should give him to eat in the mean time, or how to take care of him (bathe trim etc) or how to train him can anyone…...
    General Dog Discussions : 1 month old doberman rottweiler mixed how to take care of?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 1 month old doberman rottweiler mixed how to take care of?

1 month old doberman rottweiler mixed how to take care of? General Dog Discussions
      i just got a 1 month old doberman rottweiler mixed. im about to take him to get him his shots and he's really active. im not sure what i should give him to eat in the mean time, or how to take care of him (bathe trim etc) or how to train him can anyone help?i just got the dog for free today

1 month old doberman rottweiler mixed how to take care of? General Dog Discussions
    • You can give your dog milk in the meantime and ask the vet for a prescribed puppy food. Later on, make sure that your dog is properly groomed, you can bath your dog at every 2 weeks, take him to the vet for vaccination against Parvo, have him checked monthly, you need to brush his teeth, and potty train him using a grass litter box so that he would easily respond to training. Of course, please do not forget to give him special treats if he obeys.